Ƭeαяѕ Aяe ReαƖ






Do you cry? Do you cry at the drop of a hat like myself? Don’t we sometimes think crying or more or less tears usually signify something is wrong? But you and I should know why God allows us to cry. That sounds kind of harsh right?! Why would our Heavenly Father want any or let alone any of his children to cry or be in pain? But I want to take it back a little and focus more on reasons why we cry.
The picture above was drawn yesterday (by the help and guidance by our Lord and Savior), if you notice the tears have colors in them...black...red ...blue...purple...and yellow...
Now please know this is not me talking but the Lord, our Heavenly Savior, in showing me what these colors mean and the reason of the drawing in the first place.

Let’s start with Black...black signifies pain tears related to a tragedy, a loss, or physical pain we are going through.

Red tears signify the blood from when we have become hurt whether physical or mentally, whether inside or out.
Blue I really had to look into what it meant, or what it means for this particular post and picture. The only word I could come up with is, c o n f u s i o n....the blue tears are those are easily misunderstood or wrongly accused due to their disability, or illness if you will. I see this more so as people like my dad, he was paranoia schizophrenic but if you speak to anyone who truly knew my dad, like my family, he was easily misunderstood, and others who saw him and did not know the true Stanley McWhorter, may have saw him as a threat or a troublemaker. But he could also earn the merit of being the most sweetest and kindest man around! My sister even wrote a poem about him that is so right on target! I will share it below, with my sister's approval :)




𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.
𝘈 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴.
𝘈 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴.
𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥.
𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵.
𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.
𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦.
Written and Credit by: Melissa Oldacre on Stanley McWhorter, our dad


Sorry to get off track on the other colors and what they mean, but I feel to this day, there are many that cry with blue tears that are easily misunderstood just as my dad was when he was still on earth. And that maybe if we realize that as a society we can reach out and grab hold of them and support them before another tragedy may occur.

The purple tears I feel in my soul are for the ones who can be easily misunderstood as well, but based on their appearances, the ones who society can say they have their own agenda and gender. And that many get hurt from mean and unkind words just because they may be a little different or a different way of life. I am reminded and try to strive to what it says in the Bible about, least you be judged so we are not to be judgmental towards another person based on their status, gender, age, etc. Sorry I got a little political with you there, but I feel God knows what he is talking about and that we as God's children have a position to uphold and be the Christian example as He wants to show us.

The last color, yellow, is happiness, or in other terms, "happy tears" as one might say. I feel that it is perfectly fine to cry just because, to get out the emotions, feelings, etc you are going through at that moment in a way of releasing oneself. Meaning, "Baby girl it's ok to cry just because you are happy, or just because!"


I hope this post speaks to you anyway form or fashion, I really struggled with writing it, but felt God's hand lead me through my fingers and words as I continue to finish up typing this tonight. May you all that read this and ones soon to read will be blessed the rest of the weekend in all you do!! And next time you cry, maybe remember the words that really hit home to you in this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ƤяιceƖeѕѕ ~ Yoυ Aяe Woятнy 

Ɗιffeяeηт Aѕρecтѕ σf Ɓeαυту

Just Breathe