ƑEAR IS A LIAR

Fear, he is a liar
He will take your breath
Stop you in your steps
Fear he is a liar
He will rob your rest
Steal your happiness
Cast your fear in the fire
'Cause fear he is a liar

When he told you you're not good enough
When he told you you're not right
When he told you you're not strong enough
To put up a good fight
When he told you you're not worthy
When he told you you're not loved
When he told you you're not beautiful
That you'll never be enough
When he told you were troubled
You'll forever be alone
When he told you you should run away
You'll never find a home
When he told you you were dirty
And you should be ashamed
When he told you you could be the one
That grace could never change


I am sure you have all heard of this song and maybe just the words..."that you aren't good enough", "you are fat", "you are ugly", the list goes on and on...but do you know that when we listen to that voice we are allowing the enemy to get a foothold on our life and how we see ourselves...we are all beautiful and God's princesses!

And to go another step further, did you know you are also His Warrior as well?
How can we, God's children, be Warriors? I will tell you, not because I am Ms. Know-it-All but because it says so in His word.
 
Why have I decided to write a blog on this song you might ask? Well this song not only speaks to people but it even spoke to me, because I have too been told these very exact words...some even worse....so I know what it means to be bullied. My story might come as a shock to some but I feel led to share it in hopes that if others deal with the same things as I did.

For about two years I was wearing a mask, a mask that people did not see the true person behind it. This is not an easy thing to talk about so bare with me please. I pretended to be someone that deep down inside I am not. I let others influence and tell me that I am no good, that I will never change, that I will always stay this way. You name it, I heard it and more than really, saw it for my own eyes. Rumors were spreading over the net about me, but I am not condoning my behavior whatsoever. But what I am telling you is that YOU do not have to through it alone! God supplied me with very close friends that I found out were also believers as myself, and encouraged me, and supported me. I will not go in detail about the past two years but I will say that I hurt many people that cared for me, and I was being selfish with and from my own needs to be met instead of looking to God to meet them. This was not planned, but to the ones I have hurt and caused pain, and anguish. Please I ask for your forgiveness, and I also forgive them for anything they may have said about me. Because as God has told us, if we don't forgive our brother, he can not forgive us.

So now you know the reason for this blog. And a little bit about me, I ask for your prayers that I continue to follow God's will and leave the distractions out the door.

Next blog will be longer I promise, but I call this one a personal one for me.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ƤяιceƖeѕѕ ~ Yoυ Aяe Woятнy 

Ɗιffeяeηт Aѕρecтѕ σf Ɓeαυту

Just Breathe